The leaves are changing and so is the weather. Spring has officially hit us and as we get ready to keep our knits back in the closet, it’s time to update your style and grooming essentials. Here are a few things we thought you could buy for your partner this season!
- It’s time to trim it off.Winters are a great time to grow out your hair and up your beard game. A trimmer can help you change your look: maybe go for a clean shave and opt for side-cropped, long hair.
- Show us those worked out legs. We think men have equal rights to show those calves and enjoy a sunny day in a pair of shorts. Denim shorts are a classic, opt for a regular fit that ends just at the tip of your knees. Funky shorts with digital prints, kawaii prints like pineapple or just solid colors can be more tapered towards the bottom.
- Time for new sunnies!Apart from upping your social status, sunglasses come in very handy to fight sun damage. Most pairs come with UV protection so check a pair of shades for two things: if it has UV protection and provides about 75% darkness when you put them on. Make sure he has two frames for sure: wayfarer and aviators. Browline sunglasses are also doing the rounds.
- Replenish your stash of everyday bags: If she’s a career woman or has her evenings full with social events, it’s very important to have at least 5-7 handbags. I also suggest you donate the bags with torn lining or broken zippers and opt for new ones. Tote bags, shoulder bags, and knapsacks are a must have for any woman! Laptop sleeves are a plus especially if she travels a lot!
- Get ready for swimsuit season! Not only is swimming a great workout but also a great way to chill in the hotter months. If you love your pool time, up your swimsuit game! If you will get invites to a lot of parties, opt for cut-out details in a one piece or go for an ombre bikini suit. If you’re heading to the beach, buy a sarong or a kaftan!
- Choose the right perfume. It’s obvious you’d want to smell great in summers. If you’re not fond of floral scents, opt for a musk base perfume. I personally prefer more aquatic notes since they tend to wake you up and make you feel fresher. Jasmine, Lily of the valley and cedar are some good notes for both day and night!
Which of these would you want your partner to gift you? Tell us in the comments’ section.