Are you sensitive to smells? Well, you’re just like me.I, too, am very sensitive to smells. So much so, that I’m going to give you a few tips on how to keep all your spaces (room, car, workplace) smelling good and fresh!
- Keep your car smelling good. Just like the first cup of coffee, your first ride in the morning is equally important. That’s why I recommend using car air fresheners like Godrej Aer Click. It easily fits the car vent and can be switched on and off with a simple click. What I really like about the fragrances is that they are all themed around outdoors: lush green forests, coral reefs and more.
- Make most of aroma enhancers for the passenger seats. A must-do for parents driving their children to school every day is making most of the best car fresheners. You can put in the cup holder or on the dashboard to keeping things easy-peasy. My favorite fragrance is Fresh Lush Green! Trust me this will prove very beneficial post-football practice sessions and birthday parties – when you need a whiff of the fresh outdoors.
- Peppermint oil to the rescue. I wasn’t kidding when I said I get frequent headaches due to smells. Add to that, a traffic jam, (or motion sickness), and I reach out to a small vial of Peppermint Oil in my bag especially. It has so many benefits and one of them is to instantly calm you down and soothe your sense. You can inhale it or dab 1-2 drops on your temples and hands.
- Hide that smoke smell.I don’t judge smokers or smoking. But I do know others do. Some just don’t like it and if you’re heading home to your folks or your children, it’s best to conceal it. I like Musk After Smoke Spray by Godrej Aer so that others around you don’t get to know you smoked – Just spray it in the room as soon as you enter and see the cigarette smells vanish!
- Say yes to Vanilla. Be it in a perfume, scrub or a candle, the scent of vanilla is universally known for its soothing properties. I got into the habit of using a lot of candles (who needs an occasion for your space to smell good) and I always have lit, especially during the colder months. You can also surround the candle with coffee beans to make the most of both.
- Don’t forget your restroom.Your bathroom is the place where you do “all things private” but also what guests judge harshly. I bought a diffuser along with bergamot, jasmine, and ylang-ylang essential oils for my bathroom. When guests are coming over, I usually hang an Aer Pocket to keep things smelling good. This’ll prove useful in the holiday season when there are so many parties.
Want to make your home smell like Christmas? Keep a look out for posts that show you how to make DIY homemade potpourri and don’t forget to check out a couple of delicious perfumes for cars.
Did you like this post? Tell us in the comments’ section!