What’s up guys? How was your weekend? Be For Beauty spent about 3 hours this Saturday walking around at the Vogue Wedding Show.
This year was different: sure it was opulent like it was in 2015, and 2014 but there were fewer people. I don’t understand what is the point of having a exhibition and not “allowing” as many people in, I think that’s a little snobbish but, yes, I did see the page 3 celebrities and the super rich aunties of Dalli.
What else did I see? Browse through…
- Vogue Wedding Show’s reception hall
2. Ahujasons had a beautiful stall at the Vogue Wedding Show. This year, they presented their collectors’ edition: hand woven, hand painted and embroidered shawls that carry a mythical story. This collection consists of heirlooms and are an investment in pashmina. It was an absolute pleasure meeting the team and we hope to do more features with them!
3. The best part about the show are the impromptu and informal fashion shows. Gives you an idea of what you like, and what you don’t.
4. I attended the Diageo mixing class for the last 2 years but this time I couldn’t. But that doesn’t mean I didnt have a good time. I always order an Old Fashioned, which was great! Also met this Australian bartender and mixologist from Diageo.
5. Also loved one of my favourite perfumes brand, Bvlgari’s Wedding Collection Box. I think they are super chic, and do well at a wedding!