Hey Guys! I hope you’re enjoying our round up posts for different themes in 2016.
Today we talk about our most liked and favourite posts from Instagram. This year our instagram profiles got bigger (yes our followers sky rocketed), better (in terms of content) and bolder (we were able to establish strong connects) – hence not doing a round up of one of our favourite social media channel would be unfair.
Our top 10 :-
10. While we always managed content and social media for brands. 2016 marked a year of transformation for our services page.
Major announcement ?We have officially launched our social media services: which means we are ready to take on your content strategy and marketing.
9. This year we introduced the travel section on our blog and included so many escapades. For the first time, we had a number of guest posts and contributions from a lot of our loyal readers.
When in doubt – travel. For travel collaborations – send me an email (link in bio) or DM. We look forward to working with new brands this autumn and we take this opportunity to thank all the brands that trust us and value the strong relationships that we continue to build.
8. Our very enjoyable Lindt campaign got us a lot of attention on various social media channels.
Chocolate & Wine makes a normal day divine.
7. When we kicked off our skin care special – in case you missed it, click here!
Throwback to a very beautiful Sunday: no selfies today since I’m a bit unwell (and yucky looking). Been having a great time launching our Beauty Special: today we did a feature on determine skin types. Tomorrow starts a 7 day skincare special: we ask you to do 1, one, 1 thing a day. .
6. Top OOTD of 2016!
OOTD ? plaid shirt and shoulder bag from @forever_21_india. Top and jeans @hm @hmindiahm and shoes from @veromodaindia.
5. Teaser of 2016 – I love fashion shoots!
Coming up. ? by @ri5505 .
4. My Swiss life which ran as a 5 part series was one of our key features this year.
Mid Term report on my move.
What worked and what didn’t… Exclusive interview from the heart!
3. My article on health and wellbeing as part of the Swiss Life series.
A repeated dream.. a half baked reality… where there is health there is happiness. Tricks, tips and giveaways. Stay tuned.
2. Selfie of 2016
Nothing better than pairing your pyjamas with amazing new makeup. Before I take my makeup off, and watch a new episode of @newgirlonfox, here are my makeupdeets, which, by the way, looks amazing in soft light. Eyebrow pencil @thefaceshopindia, eyeliner
1. And the winner is….
What better way to start the month than to share a milestone with you? Here is our first professional photoshoot in Basel, all thanks to @zarinayaya
We hope you liked some of these too! Let us know in the comments’ section!