As much time as we take to perfect the winged liner, I’ve never met anyone who wants to go to sleep while wearing it. Go gunk-free in no time, with our top picks of oil, water and cream-based make up removers that suit all budgets. Here are the best makeup removers available in the market!
- Avène Gentle Milk Cleanser: This milk-based cleanser is good-to-go for those of us with normal to dry skin. Plus, it’s got thermal spring water so this face cleanser will keep your skin hydrated and soft too.
2. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm: This one is pretty unique; this is a solid balm that turns into a cleansing oil the moment you take it in your hand or on a cotton bud. Great for sensitive skin, you can go all out in taking off heavy makeup without feeling oily.
3. L’Orèal Paris Gentle Cleansing Milk: An all-rounder, this one, it helps ward off dirt and foundation off your face. I am using it these days, and I have to say, it takes off even what the face wash can’t. Don’t skip a toner after if you’ve got clogged pores.
4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes: A great buy for humid days (like these!), these cleansing wipes are a convenient way to feel clean and refreshed even when you’re on the go. Best to keep it in the fridge and stash in your bag as you’re out the door.
5. Dior Instant Eye Make Up Remover: A water-based eye makeup remover, it’s a great buy for contact wearers since it doesn’t irritate the eyes. Also, it’s great to get rid of smokey eye makeup and other stubborn looks as well.
6. H20+ Dual Action Eye MakeUp Remover: This is a great eye makeup remover since it also doubles up as a nourishing treat for the eye area. While it does the regular job of getting rid of kohl and mascara, it also has copper peptides and sea minerals that hydrate and plump the eye area.
7. Revlon Eye and Lip MakeUp Remover: A 2-in-1 product, this makeup remover has a creamy base and is great of getting rid of your red lipper and your winged liner. Yes, it works on long wear makeup too.
8. Maybelline New York Clean Express Makeup Remover: Short on time? Very sleepy after a long night? This makeup remover means it when it says ‘fast acting’ meaning all it takes is 1 swipe. You can wash your face with cool water and you’re done!
9. Lakme Absolute Bi-phased Makeup Remover: An oil and water formulation, the makeup remover may prove to be a good choice for combination skin type, apart from normal skin. The water content will help hydrate the dermal layer of the skin.
10. Sephora Targeted Eye Remover Swabs: A paraben-free fix, these swabs are ideal to get all specks of your liners out of the way. Easy to reach creases and folds without poking your eye, these are great to use when APPLYING makeup too. See, win win!