Yes, we try and experiment with all of the latest, greatest and sometimes weird skin-care products out there but if we have to take the plunge and be honest- we can’t help but fall in love with over and over again with Kiehl’s. This legendary New York brand has been our saviour for all things skincare. Favourited by those of us who have sensitive skin and oily skin, Kiehl’s has managed to leave a lasting impression on Team Be For Beauty too! We absolutely dig their super-effective skin formulas that are actually miracle workers. Here’s the best of Kiehl’s: 12 Kiehl’s skincare products that won our hearts (and our wallets)…
3 Things We Love About Kiehl’s
- They give you free samples of what you like. Walk into any Kiehl’s store for a complimentary consultation after which they let you pick up product samples before you invest in a full-sized product. This is a plus for any shopper or someone who genuinely wants to discuss skincare concerns.
- They spend years on their research. According to Be For Beauty’s Founder Manavi Siddhanti who has written extensively on the brand in her career, they are one of the few brands who actually tell you a time frame by which you will see improvement by using their skincare/haircare products. That always adds a little faith for us!
- They’ve got some amazing packaging tricks up their sleeve. We are big suckers for aesthetics and the packaging is so minimal yet refreshing. From real candendula flower extracts in their toner to easy-to-use pumps, they’ve thought of everything.
To pay homage to our beloved 166-year-old iconic brand, we decided to round up all of our all-time favourite Kiehl’s products. So, now all you have to do is try them and witness the magic of Kiehl’s!
1. Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
Give your skin a fresh boost with this reviving concentrate every day. Infused with Botanical Oils, this facial oil helps reduce the appearance of fatigue for energized, radiant skin. Infused with Ginger Root, Sunflower Oil and Tamanu Oil, this antioxidant serum helps skin look healthy effortlessly.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate (Rs 2,100)
2. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
A product with one of the most loyal fans, the Ultra Facial Cleanser is a Kiehl’s hot-seller. This specially formulated gentle foaming cleanser cleanses your skin without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils. In addition to dissolving excess oil and dirt, this pH-balanced cleanser helps maintain skin’s natural balance. Formulated with Squalane, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E and Avocado Oil, our gentle face wash is suitable for all skin types.
3. Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream
Formulated with Copper PCA and Calcium PCA, this efficacious anti-wrinkle eye cream helps smooth under-eye texture, improve elasticity and reduce eye puffiness. Apply our targeted eye cream for wrinkles and help diminish the appearance of crow’s feet and lines under eyes to get skin that feels softer than ever.
4. Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate
Exfoliate skin overnight with a gentle facial peel for smoother, more radiant skin. This formula is infused with the power of Quinoa Husk Extract and Phytic Acid to help refine and smooth uneven skin texture. This amazing gentle facial peel effectively exfoliates while you sleep for radiant, glowing skin. (Read our more detailed review of this concentrate here.)
5. Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado
Way way before we added avocado to our toast, Kiehl’s had devised a creamy eye treatment with it that aims at moisturising your face’s most sensitive skin. Infused with efficacious ingredients including Beta-Carotene, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil to truly nourish your under-eye area. It’s lightweight and you can easily wear it under your make-up all day, everyday.
6. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
With its unique lightweight texture, this facial cream provides lasting 24-hour hydration for softer, smoother, and visibly healthier-looking skin. Formulated with Glacial Glycoprotein and olive-derived Squalane, this non-greasy, lightweight moisturizer immediately leaves skin 2.3X more hydrated, even in skin’s driest areas. (Trust us when we say it, this product is almost always sold out because it’s THAT good).
7. Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extracts Toner
This facial toner has been a customer’s favourite s since the 1960s. Within this formula, hand-picked Calendula flower petals work well with other ingredients like Great Burdock Root Extract to create a gentle cleansing and soothing alcohol-free facial toner, suited for those who want to cleanse, reduce oily skin, and diminish redness.
8. Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Kiehl’s highly-effective dark spot corrector brightens skin for increased radiance and clarity. Over time, this effective facial serum visibly diminishes the number and intensity of dark spots and skin discolorations.
9. Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energising Radiance Masque
Don’t have time for a facial? Don’t worry we got you covered with this turmeric and cranberry seed radiance masque from Kiehl’s. This exfoliating mask helps invigorate and brighten fatigued, dull skin. Formulated with Cranberry Seeds, this brightening mask leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
10. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
This top-rated night facial oil is formulated with distilled botanicals including Lavender Essential Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Squalane. It aims at reducing fine lines, refining skin’s texture and boosting radiance in just one night.
11. Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate
Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is infused with L-Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbyl Glucoside (forms of Vitamin C in upto 12%) along with Hyaluronic Acid, that keeps your skin hydrated. A cult product amongst Vit-C enthusiasts, this new and improved formula helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s texture and radiance.
12. Kiehl’s Breakout Control Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
Target blemishes with our potent acne spot treatment. With an adequate amount of Sulfur, this effective treatment helps reduce the appearance of blemishes while helping prevent future ones from forming.
Image Courtesy: All Images are from Kiehls
Are you interested in achieving beautiful skin without spending a bomb? Read our story on budget skin-care for all skin types.
Want to get rid of acne? Here are 30 products that will help you do so!
P.S.: If you liked what you read about any of these Kiehl’s products, head to the nearest Kiehl’s store for a complimentary consultation and samples of the products you like. Only if you’re convinced, spend your dime!