[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Guys, before you read this post: a word of caution. This is a personal blog, and it’s OK if you’re shy, but if you’re just a prude, then please don’t be here.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1758″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]Gone are the days when a simple bikini wax could keep us happy.
We are almost in a time-zone where nobody (that includes you) really likes a full bush. Brazilian Wax is to enjoy every part your amuse bouche, without a shred of hair in that entire area (bum included). No trimming, no landing strip, just YOU.
If you haven’t tried a BW yet, I think you should give it a shot. It’s painful, but so is watching Game Of Thrones. And this isn’t gory, just a tad bit uncomfortable. And if you know what to expect, the pain becomes lesser too.
Now a lot of us, want to do what Samantha Jones did in Sex and The City.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1759″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]But most of us do it, for the same reason we go waxing other parts of our body. It’s hygienic, you feel lighter. And better.
But before the good feelings come through, you go through a rite of passage.
- Make up your mind: The day you’re scheduling it, just remind yourself of all the crap you’ve been through that has made you, YOU. And then remember that you’re doing so much drama for 20 minutes. The best part: you only have to do it once every 45-60 days.
- “Uhhh, awkward!”: Now, I know a lot of women who have already popped a baby don’t really feel any embarrassment when they take their bottoms off. But it just get a bit awkward your first few times. In fact, the moment you find a therapist looking down at your vagina, instincts may kick in and just make you wanna cross your legs.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1761″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]Don’t worry; there is no other way of doing this. And like gynaes, they see these all the time. So spread up and just brace yourself.
- The product: Don’t go settling for HOT wax, those days are LONG gone. Not even chocolate wax but go for RICA wax. It’s reduces pain and does the job quicker ‘coz it’s really smooth. Yes, this means you’ll be paying a bit more than you do for waxing, but this is a special area. And you want the best for it.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1763″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]
- “It’s going to rain, pain”: So the thing is, it’s going to hurt…but nothing like you can’t tolerate. A lot of my friends cheat, and pop a painkiller (Combiflam, Tylenol) about 30 minutes before their appointment. Oh, and don’t think about going drunk for your waxing. It just doesn’t work. Next, a lot of us hold our breath when she’s yanking the strip, so try and not do that. Similar to other parts of life, breathing out makes it less painful.
- Don’t be a precautionary tale: So you survived those 20 minutes and it’s over. But the thing is, your smagina is feeling a bit sensitive right now. So make sure your salon lady/therapist puts an antibacterial cream/oil along with something to soothe your skin down. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions (she’s already seen you BTW), and ask her if you need to put anything down there when you head back home. My advice: dab some coconut oil if you feel any inflammation. It’ll take a day or 2 for you to get used to it so don’t wear jeggings or anything too tight. Lastly, tip her well if she did it right. And you can book her the next time too (this way there is no rotation slip between the salon peeps)
- Enjoy, the fabulous new you: Aren’t you feeling sexier than you were? You go girl!
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1765″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]Don’t forget hit ‘Like’ if you really did like the post. Photo Courtesy: Wifflegif.com [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]