Come summer and time to up your manicure! Here’s an easy nail art tutorial meant for beginners like me. Today, we’re going to learn how to try multi-colored nails and add studs too.
This nail art is ideal for you, if you, like me love bright colors and love to experiment on your tips! The best part is you can do this on short, medium or long nails.
What you Need
3 nail paints, we used The Bio Sculpture Range
Crystals or Studs
Nail dotting pens
Easy Nail Art for Beginners: How to get Multi-Colored Nails this Summer
1. Use your instinct and color pairing techniques and choose 2-3 in tones of pink, orange and blue.
2. Since we did this tutorial at Imperial Salon, we used The Bio Sculpture Gel Range. We chose Grace—an icy blue, from Bright Blues, Greens, and Yellows, Jinkie Pink from Fluorescent collection and Coral from Corals & Oranges collection.
3. Use 1 to 2 coats of nail polish. Make most of the time the nail polish is damp.
4. Pick up crystals one by one, with a fine metal nail tool to position it onto the nail.
5. You can place them in slantingly or in a cluster one below the other.
About Bio Sculpture
One of the differential factors that make Bio Sculpture a touted brand is because it is the ONLY brand to have undergone an independent clinical trial and to have received a 5-star safety rating. The spa collection (can be used at home) has a variety of collections, and each of these pigments lasts for about 10 days (without fading). On the plus side, the spa collection contains botanicals, vitamins, and anti-oxidants. With a highly trained staff, the Imperial Salon is a great place to try The Bio Sculpture Gel Range. The coating is flexible, protects and conditions your nails and lasts for about 3 weeks. All nail polishes are toluene free, DBP and formaldehyde free.
About Imperial Salon
One of my favorite places in the city, Imperial Salon is at Hotel Imperial, Connaught Place and is open to all guests who appreciate luxury and service. Be it pedicures, facials, hair spas or bridal make-up, the staff is so well trained that every experience at the Salon is bright and indulgent.
All pictures have been clicked by Richa Singh, a 29-year-old photographer based in Delhi. You can get in touch with her here.
Have you tried this tutorial? Which nail art technique is your favorite? Tell us in the comments’ section.