Hi guys! Today I am going to be telling you about a new hair ritual from Kerastase termed Discipline at Hotel Imperial Salon, New Delhi.
What Is Kerastase Discipline Treatment?
The idea behind this appropriately named hair spa is to restore lost moisture, shine, MOVEMENT and TEXTURE. This is ideal for those of us who blow-dry or straighten their hair as well to tame unruly, frizzy hair. The effects are two-fold: on one hand, the hair spa has keratin, amino acids, ceramide R, wheat proteins that help smoothen damaged hair. On the other hand, the therapist uses heat to coat hair fibres with long-lasting manageability.
What To Expect: Step By Guide To Kerastase Discipline Treatment
- The hair spa is done in 3 steps: The therapist first used Kerastase Discipline Smooth in Motion Shampoo. This has Morpho-Keratine which basically means a lot of protein and nourishing ingredients for your hair.
- The shampoo is also sulphate-free. Then, the therapist applies Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulphate Free Shampoo through scalp and roots. After a light massage of the shampoo on the scalp, it is rinsed off.
- The therapist applies Kerastase Discipline Maskeratine Smooth in Motion Masque which is supposed to be really good for sensitised hair. (I hope you know regular exposure to heat and styling products can really damage your hair.)
- My therapist then blowdried my hair so that the product seeps in better. For those of you wondering why they are using heat, well…they have an active called Xylose that protects hair against heat prone damage. Plus the heat works as an added measure for our strands to absorb all the goodness of a hair ritual.
- The therapist then applied Kerastase Discipline Spray Fluidissime through the lengths of hair.
- Kerastase Discipline Treatment then came to an end with styling.
Review, Kerastase Discipline Hair Ritual
If you have frizz or dryness in your hair, you will see an instant difference in your hair. I didn’t wash my hair for 4 days after trying the Kerastase Discipline Hair Ritual and my hair texture seems to have improved. The therapist recommended 4-5 sessions for a significant improvement in hair texture and hydration.
What: Kerastase Hair Ritual
Where: Imperial Salon, Hotel Imperial, Delhi
How long? 45-50 mins
Price point: Rs 3,000 upwards
Special thanks to Ruchi and the Imperial team for a wonderful experience!
If you’re short on time, try Kerastase’s Fusio Dose Hair Spa.