Wishing you all a very Happy Holi from all of us at Be For Beauty.
If you already have plans in place, let’s head straight to the tips you need to follow this Holi. Follow these tips before you head out to play with colours!
- Make sure you moisturize your skin to get rid of color faster. You can use a body moisturizer, coconut oil or olive oil .
- Make sure use a hair serum or a few drops of oil to your scalp. Why? The oil helps builds a layer between your scalp and the colour.
- Trim your nails. Then, apply a coat of nail polish to avoid discoloured nails.
- Make sure you use organic colours ‘coz they wash off easily. If you’re in Delhi, try natural beauty expert, Suparna Trikha’s organic colours.
Once you’re done partying, it’s time to wipe off clean.
- Apply olive oil on a cotton bud and wipe your face. You can also use any facial oil. This’ll help break the color pigment and help you get rid of kacha/pakka rang.
- Stand under the shower for about 5 minutes letting the lighter colours wash off on their own. Then, use a shower gel with a loofah to get rid of the colour.
- If you notice any irritation or rashes, seek medical help.