Hi, guys! How are you? Come 2017 and we’d promised you a lot of new formats on the blog. One such post format is to do a favorite of the month. Here are some of the beauty and grooming products we absolutely loved this month. Scroll down for some awesome flat lays and product recommendations. If you like what you read, I suggest you head to Nykaa or Amazon via Cashkaro and buy them.
Get Cashback on your Shopping!
Last week was quite an eye opener for me. I’d visited Cashkaro’s Gurgaon Headquarters and met the founders of cashback website Swati and Rohan. You can check out more details of the Cashkaro Bloggers Meet. Now I have, to be honest, I have tried many websites which offer coupons or points that have to be consumed on the website itself…but Cashkaro turned out to be different.
They offer discounts/cashback schemes on top of what you’re getting from the primary buyer. For example, I’m shopping from Amazon. So I will get the existing discount from Amazon and cashback from Cashkaro. The best part? You can transfer your cash back, to your BANK account (unlike a lot of other websites that only offer points or coupons). That’s REAL money guys! So it’s a humble request: keep up your savings when you shop online!
Getting back to business, as promised, here are our January Favorites (Beauty and Wellness)!
- Kiko Milano Unlimited Foundation in Warm Rose 45: Kiko is a recent launch in India but I’ve used their makeup in the past. For winters, this liquid foundation is perfect! It’s good on consistency, got a light texture and full coverage. I use my BS Mall Brush to blend in the foundation. You can use 1-2 pumps depending on the kind of coverage you’d like to achieve. You can also check out this post to see one of my looks with the foundation.
- Deborah Milano Dress Me Perfect Fluid Concealer: Let me start by saying that I love the wand that comes with the concealer. The wand is of good quality and helps make a triangle under my eyes. I wish the texture was a bit more seamless than it is, so you have to blend it a bit more but the concealer is ideal for under eye area. It also claims to have ingredients that’ll reduce the puffiness of your eyes too.
- Satthwa Premium Hair Oil: I got this oil from Prashant a few months back. Now, I want to confess something. I have been facing really bad hair fall or the past 50 days or so. I have very long hair (which I color and style too!) and seeing my hair break is never good for my state of mind. It’s a blend of 9 oils—this is more than any serum has ever offered to me and has a lot of people benefiting from it. I’ve not seen a significant difference in my hair loss yet but I do see a change in texture and softness of my hair. I will keep you updated on this!
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Fluide: I fell in love publicly with LRP last year and this year, I was stoked about Serozinc Spray (great for pimples) and now this daily moisturizer Toleriane Fluide is something I really like. It’s got spring water which has anti-oxidants and is very mild for people like me with sensitive skin.
- The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Serum: Speaking of the serum, Korean women have amazing skin that’s got a dewy finish to it. This serum has White Lupin Seeds and Daisy Flower extracts that help brightens your skin and add an effortless sheen to it. I have a feeling I’m going to continue to like this!
- Eau De Cartier Goutte De Rose by Cartier EDT Spray: This is not a new launch, in fact, I’d bought this from Dubai in 2015. I’ve been using it this month and I absolutely love it. This is a total surprise because I’m not into floral fragrances (except Modern Muse) but the top notes of rose, amber, and vanilla really work for me. It also has vanilla which lasts through the day. PS: You’d probably have to spray it again in the evening.
- Sufi Monsoon Rose Flower Water by The Imperial Spa: I’d gotten this when I’d attended a session on mindfulness and meditation with J Tara Hennon and have been using it ever since.Sometimes I use it as a spray before I apply any moisturizer or makeup or add it to my uptan (sandalwood and gram flour). You can pick this up from Hotel Imperial.
- Clinique Pop Matte Lip Colour + Primer: Formally, this was launched in 2016, as a successor to Clinique’s Soft Matte Lipstick. Matte is all the range this season but what I absolutely love (and respect) are the new colors that the collection got with it. The two that I have are Graffiti Pop and Avant-Garde Pop and are eye-catching for sure (stay tuned to my Instagram as I show you swatches etc!). The lipstick also has a priming effect: meaning it glides easily and keeps your lips moisturized sans need of a touch-up.
- The Face Shop Collagen Lipstick: Now I’m in awe of Korean makeup, you saw that in my review of The Face Shop BB Powder Perfection Cushion. Not only does it come in a beautiful golden tube, the lipstick delivers on the formula (it has collagen in it) and also has a great pigment. The one in the picture is called Mandarin Garden.
- Also in the photos, are my two new favorites: rose oolong tea from Foodhall and Swarovski earrings, a gift on my 31st birthday.
You could find the best deals on beauty products by clicking here http://cashkaro.com/product/health-beauty-products. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more stories!