As most of us know Make in India is currently being held at New Delhi. Yesterday, MAC Cosmetics had organised a fashion show–and here is the Indian look face chart shared by the MAC Cosmetics team.
Ace makeup artist Sonic Sarwate designed this look–and I have to say I love the kohl effect on the eyes. The nude lip or the no lipstick effect is a personal favourite of mine too.
In case you want to achieve this look, here is a step-by-step guide shared by MAC.
- Start with applying the Studio Moisture Cream, a super-rich creamy moisturizer boosted with skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, wheat germ and coconut.
- For a long lasting hold on the makeup, hydration oil control and smooth texture, use the Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer.
- Apply Mineralize Moisture Liquid Foundation. Contour with Shadester. To highlight the cheekbones apply Soft and Gentle.
- Apply Vintage Rose Cream Color Base on the eyelids for a sheer base followed by Folie eyeshadow.
- Use Lash No.7 and apply a coat of Mineralize Mascara for added drama.
- Fill in your brows with the Spiked Brow Pencil.
- Apply Skin Studio Nail Lacquer on the nails.
- Fill the lips with Boldly Bare Lip Pencil.
Hope this makeup tutorial by MAC keeps you motivated this wedding season!