You may never know what happen: a trip around the world, a new house or beginning your family. Which is why we, at Be For Beauty, think that it’s always wise to put a little something aside for more times to come. We believe that the way best to secure your future is to save 1/3rd of what you earn and invest these in low-risk investments.
In today’s world, there are many investment options. Let’s go through them:
The basics of investments
Here are a few quick definitions to help you save and invest. Don’t worry, they are all applicable to anybody above 21 or have started working already.
1. Public Provident Fund: This is great for tax savings and offers 8 % interest per annum. You can save up to 1.5 lacs every year.
2. SIP or Systematic Investment Plans: These basically means locking in a certain amount for a certain period of time. SIP includes Mutual Funds—it’s best you do your own research and speak to financial experts to help you get the best returns.
3. Term insurance: Term insurance or life insurance is used for life coverage and is one of the most useful insurances in times of need. The essence is simple: it insures you for a specified period of time (20-30 years) and will be helpful to your family in case of your demise. While the chances of anything happening to you (or us!) when is very low, the idea is to not leave your loved ones without any financial support. For newly married couples or young professionals like us, the cost of getting an insurance cover is also lesser. For instance, a life cover of Rs 1 crore should cost a 25-year-old male around Rs 535 per month, which roughly amounts to Rs 6420 a year.
So the sooner you get life insurance, the better.
Not only is it easily available, it is also available online with HDFC Life Click To Insure
Why You Must Invest in Your Future
Here is how HDFC Life makes it very simple for you to save money, no matter what your income.
All you have to do is:
- Click on this link .
- Fill in a few details including your age, marital status, and annual income.
- On the basis of this information, you will then be shown 2-3 plans. The HDFC Life Super Income Plan wherein you can invest money for 8-15 years and avail interests as well as bonuses. This is great for someone who wants a money back plan, needs a regular income and wants to save on taxes too. The HDFC Life Pro-Growth Plus is ideal for ULIPs or unit linked insurance plans which helps grow your existing life savings without taking too many market risks. And the last one is ‘HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus’ a must have life insurance for accidental and death benefits.
What all You Can You Online?
You can calculate your premium on the basis of your income and needs, which can then help you with how much you can save for years to come. Most of these have options for monthly income and lump sum payments.
How can you go about it?
- You can actually call and have a chat with an executive, who can fill your form out for you. You can also write a line on [email protected] or ask for a callback.
- Once this is done, you will have online access to track, invest and manage your funds—all in one place. It’s actually that simple, and with everything being online, it’s easy to access and operate.Follow us on Instagram: Manavi Siddhanti I Pragati Siddhanti
Find us on Pinterest I Facebook I Twitter I Polyvore