I think beauty packs are a boon to natural beauty. A face mask for glowing skin or a hair mask for split-ends is godsend. I mean, what else would’ve women like me done? Without their kitchen ingredients, and DIYs and Pinterest?
-My staple face masks include gram flour, sandalwood, turmeric and oatmeal. Last year, (yes, I’m talking about 2015), I got a lot I improved my hair texture with the help of honey and eggs.
So I’m totally up for those few minutes when you wait for these awesome ingredients to work. Only thing is, more than what you put on your face, you need to give it TIME to work. You can’t move much, and can’t really be on the phone.
So here are a few ways to pass time while you have a beauty mask on….
- Sign up for Netflix. Netflix just came to India and I’ve just spent a whole day on it. You should join me. Tell me what you want to watch first on Twitter.
2. Think about Life: the ups and downs. The sales you missed, the friends who turned into frenemies and the bosses who never deserved to be your bosses.
3. Then realise how beautiful and awesome you are, and that you need no negativity in your life–from anyone.
4. Figure out what’s going to happen on Season 6 of Game of Thrones, if and how Jon Snow is ever going to come back–what of Khaleesi in Qarth, and Sanza back at Winterfell.
5. Realise it’s time to take off your beauty mask and head for the WC.