[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]After working years in the cosmetic industry and with regular patients like Lara Dutta and Jacqueline Fernandes, you read an intimate, personal foreword about how Dr Workingboxwalla battled skin problems as a teen and decided to fend for himself.
A comprehensive guide on skin care, the author establishes that you cannot achieve miracles in a single day. You have to know more about your skin and then enjoy healthy habits, consistency.
Here are some useful tips from the book:
- Hydration, regular exercise and a nutritious diet are key to healthy, glowing skin.
- The most important step of skincare is cleansing. However, don’t use a face cleanser more than three to four times a day.
- Sleep on a thicker pillow to keep your face and neck elevated.
- Never slouch in your chair—your posture plays an important role and will affect facial skin.
- Slow and deep breathing helps get rid of toxins, acids and pumps oxygen, which in turns, adds glow to your skin
- Hide a badly inflamed pimple with an eye redness reliever drops.
- Mix fast acting yeast powder with tea tree oil, form a paste and apply on pimples to work on overnight. Yeast causes the pimple to rise while the oil attacks it.
- Go for a facial every two weeks—it acts as a compound interest whose benefits you see only in sometime. Make sure you choose your facialist based on his training and credentials.
The book ends with FAQ’s on skin care and hair care, followed by notes written by renowned personalities who visit the author’s clinic.
Beauty Unleashed, Dr Dinyar Workingboxwalla, Westland Books, Rs 295[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]