We hope you’re enjoying our wedding special with Truly Bridal, Kalyan Jewellers. Today, I’m going to talk about the importance of picking out the right pieces for your hands to achieve a perfect look. But before that, here is Shanaya Sardesai’s video.
Invest in hand jewellery to not miss out on a complete ensemble.
1. We know you’re going to wear your engagement ring for the rest of your life, but it may be a good time to also invest in a gold/platinum band.
2. In fact, you should also invest in a cocktail ring: a polka/kundan ring is apt if most of your outfits are very traditional. If you’re doing a mix of contemporary and traditional attire, then feel free to opt for diamonds or something that’s more eclectic.
3. Bangles and chudiyaan are a must for all brides-to-be. While a set of 2 diamonds encrusted bangles are a must for everyday wear, traditional kaddas with gemstones add a sense of royalty. You can even match the stones along with your bridal ensemble and wear it on your big day.
4. From Umrao Jaan to Bajirao Mastani, period films have always chosen to show the importance of a haath phool. Not only are they traditional, but also add a sense of sophistication to your attire. My advice would be to not opt for anything too heavy; buy a one finger phool that is connected to your ring in gold and you’re sorted.
5. Lastly, diamond and gold bracelets are a great buy for functions and day wear. Also, remember to first allocate a budget when shopping for jewellery. When investing in jewellery, look at the purity of gold as well as the design. And like Shanaya says, small and delicate pieces look better on dainty hands, whereas chunkier or statement pieces look better on bigger hands.
For more such tips, please subscribe to the Truly Bridal by Kalyan Jewellers YouTube channel.