I’ve put on a few pounds (actually in India we’re better versed in kilograms). Few would be being kind. Far from having a flat belly without lifting a finger, I now have a tyre and along with a couple of thunderous thighs that rain fat everytime you look at them. So I thought this would be a cool way to celebrate the new bodytype and things that you say along with it.
- You put all your low waist lowers at the back of your wardrobe and buy high waist jeans. And live in them. Forever.
- You finally understand why Joey Tribbiani needed Rachel’s maternity pants. You can’t let your tummy suffer from teeth marks and choking anymore–you like everything elastic and pair it with long tops!
- You understand the importance of fabrics–fabric that stretches and conceals your imperfections. In fact, dancing in dressing rooms just to see how stretchy it is–is your new litmus test.
4. You have spent days figuring out which profile hides your double chin and you use the same angle in all your selfies.
5. You’re now conscious of your Kardashian gene and are not afraid to flaunt it.
Be healthy, and not too conscious. Remember, it’s all about the mind.